Pork Loin Roast with Curry Orange Glaze
- 2 1/2 lb (1 kg) Canadian Pork loin centre roast, boneless
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) orange marmalade
- 2 tbsp (25 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) curry powder
- 2 tsp (10 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml) EACH coarse salt, coarse black pepper
Preheat barbecue on high; reduce heat to medium and turn off one side of barbecue. Place roast over indirect heat and close barbecue cover. Grill roast until meat thermometer registers 155°F (68°C). Meanwhile combine marmalade, lemon juice, curry powder and mustard. Divide into two portions. During last half hour of cooking, brush roast generously on all sides with one portion of glaze. Remove roast from barbecue, tent loosely with foil and let rest for 10 minutes. Heat second portion of glaze gently over low heat. Combine salt and pepper; sprinkle over roast. Slice and serve with heated glaze.